September 7, 2016

Amsterdam 2016



So we went on our yearly trip and this time to Amsterdam. Click on the link below to see photos, a lot of them :)



My bros eating pancakes





Jasper and Bas took us on a boat-trip, very appreciated. 

New profile pic Hannes?

Love biking I guess..


Waiting for our pancake


Flower Market

Dinner close to the redlight...

NOORD amsterdam... love it


Bas and Amore

Incredible boat-trip

:)

Until late on the boat

Amazingly beautiful

Dinner time at an indonesian restaurant

Brur


Banksy exhibition

Banksy


love.

Here we are all together!

At the airport

Happy moments in the sun

Strike a pose haha


Andy Warhol :)


If you go to Amsterdam, rent a bike and go on a boat -  TWO MUSTS

A little bit of fiesta (ff)

NOORD (docklands)

Great guys

Where did I leave my bike? Note all the bikes in the upper left corner of the pic... :O

NOORD again

NOORD

Great night 

Best pancake place ever...

My italian brother yo

No comments:

Post a Comment